Ticket & Admission
Daily | Book 2 days before
Osaka Amazing Pass
The perfect way to enjoy Osaka, the Amazing Pass grants you access to over 30 attractions for free, and discounts to dozens more. Not only that, you'll get free train and bus rides within Osaka City.
Validity Period: This voucher is valid until April 30, 2018 and will be invalid once redeemed.
2-Day Pass is valid only on consecutive two days of use of the pass. (Not for 48 hours from the first use).
For free admission facilities: the valid use time is from its opening until closing time on the first day and the next day of use.
For public transport: the valid use time is from the first service on the day of first use to the last service on the next day.
● Facilities and public transport do not operate 24 hours a day.
● 'Toku×2' Coupons are available for use until April 30, 2018. (For use of coupons on later days, you must also present the pass. Please keep them together.)
How to redeem the ticket: Please visit the redemption point and present your valid passport and the printout voucher with booking number to collect your tickets on the selected date. Please ensure the paper is printed out clearly and in full.
1) Osaka Kansai International Airport-Terminal 1
HIS Counter (next to the north exit), 1F Arrival Hall
Opening hours: Daily, 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. (Japan Standard Time)
2) Osaka City Air Terminal (JR Namba Station)
Address: Japan Holiday Travel OCAT Tourist Information Center (1F), 〒556-0017 1-4-1 Minato-machi, Naniwa-ku, Osaka City (〒556-0017 大阪市浪速区湊町1-4-1)
Opening hours: Daily, 8:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. (Japan Standard Time)
3) Chubu Centrair International Airport
EASYGO Counter, 2F International Arrival Lobby
Opening hours: Daily, 9:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (Japan Standard Time)
1x Osaka Amazing Pass (2-Day Pass)
Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
● This product is not available to Japanese passport holders.
● This product is applicable to guests aged 12 or above.
● There are no passes for children.
● Coupons and the pass cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts.
● Use the automatic ticket gate or bus's payment machine when taking trains or buses. When you put the pass through the ticket gate of trains and buses, the date which the pass can be used will be printed on the back of the pass. If you want to visit a facility before your first ride, staff will write the date on the back of the card. When using the transportation pass outside of the valid area, a separate train/bus fare is needed. Please ask the station staff.
● Please let the station staff know if the magnetic strip of your pass no longer works or if you’re unable to use it on train/bus ticket gates.
● To use Kintetsu or Nankai special express trains with reserved seats, you will also need to pay an extra charge such as a special express fee.
● To enter admission-free facilities, show the pass at the entrance of each facility. Free admission is limited to once per facility. For special exhibits, extra charges are required. For details, please confirm with the individual facility.
● Refunds will not be given after usage of the transportation pass, even if some of the transportation services are suspended, or some facilities are closed temporarily.
● Some details of the Osaka Amazing Pass might change without notice. Information provided by osaka-info.jp on the current day shall prevail.
● No modification or cancellation is allowed after purchase.
How to Use the Ticket:
● Please visit the redemption point during the redemption period and present the necessary documents as specified in details to collect your tickets on the selected date.
Ctrip will not refund any losses that result from your neglect to present any necessary documents on the day of your visit.