Day Tour | No-Shopping | Group Tour
Daily | Book 1 day before
Mutianyu Great Wall | Cancel 24+ hours in advance for Free! | Hot!
Great Wall of China at Mutianyu (慕田峪长城)
No trip to China would be complete without a visit to the Great Wall, and the Great Wall of China at Mutianyu will not disappoint you. Get unparalleled views of one of the best-preserved sections of this famous icon and its spectacular surrounds. Located in Huairou Rural District, about 70 km (44 mi) from Beijing, the Mutianyu segment of the Great Wall connects with the Juyong Pass to the west and Gubeikou to the east—two of the wall's key strategic points. With a length of 2,250 m (2,460 yd), the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall has 22 watchtowers—the highest at an altitude of 540 m (1,772 ft). You can ascend via the ancient roadway running through Mutianyu Pass, or there's a cable car if you'd like to skip the strenuous hike up. To head back down, there's also a toboggan which makes for an eventful decent.
6:00-8:00 a.m. Beijing downtown hotel pickup
• Please note: Free pickup/drop-off available for hotels situated within the 2nd Ring Road of Beijing, otherwise please go to McDonalds next to Dongzhimen Metro Station Exit C.
8:00 a.m. Transfer to Mutianyu Great Wall (about 2 hours)
10:30 a.m. Great Wall of China at Mutianyu (about 3 hours)
1:30 p.m. Lunch at the foot of Great Wall
5:00 p.m. We will drop you off at Dongzhimen Metro Station.
1) English-speaking guide service
2) Admission fees, meals and transportation as listed in details
1) Cost of cable car or toboggan on Great Wall
2) Personal expenses, optional items or anything else not specifically mentioned
• Bookings made after 6:00 p.m. the day before departure will be canceled.
• Children under the age of 2 are free of charge, which is based on no seat occupancy.
• Children 2-12 years old and shorter than 1.2m are entitled to a discount, please check the price published onsite.
• Children 2-12 years old but over 1.2m in height are required to pay an additional fee on site.
• Please call or email Ctrip if you need to cancel your booking.
• Modification is not accepted, please cancel your booking first and rebook the product.
• Free cancellation for bookings canceled at least 24 hours in advance. No refund will be granted for cancellations made after this time.
How to Join the Group:
• On departure date you will be picked up from hotel, please check the pickup range as specified in details.
• You will be contacted before 11:00 p.m. the day before departure to confirm pickup information regarding your driver and/or tour guide.
We may contact you via phone (if provided), hotel reception, or email. If we cannot reach you before this time, please call the emergency contact number which you will find listed on the confirmation email.
• Please call us @010-51652700 for any urgent matters.